LEGAL NURSE CONSULTING
Do you need accurate future medical costs when preparing for mediation?
Do you need to set reserves for pending litigation?
Do you want accurate medical cost estimates for settlement discussions?
Legal Nurse Consulting Services
We work with both plaintiff and defense attorneys help in their understanding of medical, nursing and health-related issues in their case.
Legal nurse consultants can offer a wide array of services from interpreting medical records to preparing deposition questions. For a full list of the 33 services offered by legal nurse consultants Our legal nurse consulting services provide help to plaintiff or defense attorneys
Legal Nurse Consulting
- Serve as an expert witness
- Review for breach in nursing standards of care
- Create chronologies
- Determines preexisting conditions
- Screen medical-related cases for merit
- Conduct and analyze relevant research
- Identify and locate experts
Type of Case We Can Help With
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Automobile Accidents
- Medical Malpractice